We bought a sofa and love seat set from CASE FURNITURE.They sold us a 10 year extended warranty through Stainsafe..

Our sofa broke , The frame collapsed on one side wich also bent the mechanisim. They told us that the warranty was pretty much done and that they will not fix or replace our sofa. I told the lady that I was dealing with (Jodi) that I know Stainsafe went bankrupt! The owner (or so she says) Jodi Swartz, said that Stainsafe , the warranty holder is still very much in business!

SHE LIES! She is obviously saying this because she is too cheap to fix or repair my claim. BAD BUSINESS! Our experience with CASE FURNITURE has been absolutely horrible!

I would NEVER send anyone there to purchace anything! They do NOT stand behind their product and for that reason alone I would stay far away from CASE FURNITURE ! It seems as though You and I Dont matter, after we spend our hard earned money in their store! Thanx for your money, now eff off!

Thats how I feel like They treat us!!The people who made them succsessful in the first place!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 15 #1127613 London, London

You should go to court and sue the person as clearly the sofa has caused your whole world to turn 'upside down'.
An anti gravity sofa would be worth $$$ sell it to MIT !

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Case Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Case Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about